2nd. call for set up workers.

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2nd. call for set up workers.
From: Alan Gruner <algruner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:38:24 -0800 (PST)
We still have about 4 slots open to help with setup at
Round 5 this coming sunday at Candlestick. Thanks to
all of those who voluteered already.

If you are interested in getting your work assignment
over early, Please respond to me directly to me and I
will add you to the list of fine, upstanding,
attractive, above average, early risers that will be
doing set up this Sunday.

Thanks again to everyone. This is going to a fun
event.

Alan Gruner

http://platinum.yahoo.com