2003 Kick off for CSCC.

To: "ba-autox" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2003 Kick off for CSCC.
From: "c.kannan" <c.kannan@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:43:39 -0800
 Competition Sports Car Club of Sacramento is kicking off the 2003 Season with
"Drive It Like You Stole it IV" , the first event in Sacramento, at CalExpo
this weekend March 22 & 23, 2003.  We may not be able to duplicate the
exciting downpours of the San Diego Tour but it should be fun. Run groups,
directions and times are listed at www.csccautox.org/ or the February issue of
the premier autoxing publication "North American Pylon".  Any questions?
Contract me at c.kannan@attbi.com (I do type slow) or Tom Kubo at
Kubo1@aol.com (he types faster).

Stolen vehicles not required.  We assume you got a good deal on your car and
hence "Stole it" from the Dealer, previous owner, Mom and/or Dad, Grandma (yes
we understand you would never take advantage of your Grammy), etc.

Your Humble Event Chair.
Chris Kannan