Re: Hotel for Atwater Tour

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, solo2sc@sfrscca.org
Subject: Re: Hotel for Atwater Tour
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:27:27 -0800
Hey Paul/List,

The HQ Hotel, the Holiday Inn Express, has a block of rooms reserved for
us @ $74.00/night for the Tour.

Holiday Inn Express
          730 Motel Dr.
          Merced, CA 95340
          209-383-0333
          209-383-0643 Fax

Due to the limited number of rooms available at the SCCA rate I intend
to set up a second hotel from the pool identified at the URL below (will
post the second hotel when arrangements made).

http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypResults.py?Pyt=Typ&city=Atwater&state=CA&country=us&slt=37.349400&sln=-120.603897&cs=5&tab=B2C&stx=7737307&stp=y&desc=Hotels+and+Motels&doprox=1&sorttype=distance&beyond=1&stat=ClkByndUpper

Also, a neat feature I discovered @ the site is on-line entry.  You're
required to have a MyAutoEvents.com and PayPal account but those can be
done on line too.  Check it out:

http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/nat_tour/2003/atwater/index.html

The entry list is already showing 10% of the Event's capacity so don't
procrastinate, get those registrations in before it fills up.

Cheers,

Barry - http://www.4d-sport.com/pages/758669/index.htm

PS. Much thanks to Pilar Miranda and Chris Cox for all the work in
arranging the Site and related Facilities.