2002 Trophies and Jackets

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, solo2sc@sfrscca.org
Subject: 2002 Trophies and Jackets
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:43:52 EST
Okay, here's my list of errors on Event Chair Jackets, Regular Season
Trophies and Slush Trophies.  Please advise if I've missed you...

Steering Committee/Event Chair Awards:
Joe Ciarcia - Name misspelled
Charles Cox - Name misspelled
Arie Villasol - Jacket not received
Roger Boone- Jacket not received
Kirk Meline - Duffel bag not received

Did anyone else with a 100 Percenter shirt have any color problems when
washing it?  Let me know if you did, and bring me the shirt...  Mine is going
back...

Regular Season Awards:
Gilbert DeLosReyes - needs correct picture
Brock Rasmussen -      "          "          "
Karena Christman -       "          "          "
Jerry Mouton -              "          "          "
Kristy Cheng -              "          "          "
Kristy Cheng -              Name misspelled
Stacey Wilbur -                "            "
Lolita Adrien -                   "           "
Peter Mottaz -                  "            "

Winter Slush Trophies:
Lolita Adrien - broken
Jake Mottaz -      "
Dwayne Komush  "
Alex Wun            "
Daniel Pina - Trophy not received

Okay, let me have it!  ONE LAST TIME!

The Event Chair Awards job has been taken.  Someone needs to take over the
Trophy Chief job for 2003!  I won't be doing it any longer.

Charlie