RE: congratulations to sherry grantz!!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: congratulations to sherry grantz!!
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:58:33 -0800
I'm not sure if it's really Sherry I passed in the dirt on 9 during the race,
now that I think about it I'm not sure she was in my run group, and also the
camcorder ran out of tape before the epic 914 vs. Vette battle, but that's the
way it goes...

Here's a very rough cut 'good parts' version of the weekend's video for those
of you interested in watching some boring road racing ;-).  The last few cuts
are from the first of two races we had on Sunday.  Most of the real action for
me on that race was holding off a slightly faster Integra all the way to the
checkered flag, which of course the camcorder couldn't see, so if my line seems
weird for no obvious reason it's because I'm driving a defensive line.

http://www.zfilms.org/Stories/AVArchive/2003/SCCARaceSchool-GoodParts.zip

-Carl