RE: congratulations to sherry grantz!!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: congratulations to sherry grantz!!
From: "Carl Merritt" <CMerritt@luminous.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:46:55 -0800
Well, the Jerk that hit Sherry did end up not finishing that first race
because, while fast, he didn't seem to be able to keep that 510 on the road.
Don't ask me why, maybe just the red-mist race-monster infected his brain...

I'll of course have video of that first 12 minute sprint race online later this
week, which includes my passing Sherry on the outside in the dirt at 9 and also
Larry and I battling for position in the last lap (4-banger 914 vs. V8 American
Iron, almost a WW2 re-match!  ;-).

-Carl