Available Chair slot for Marina

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Available Chair slot for Marina
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:50:46 -0800
The Chair position for Round 12 at Marina on June 1st, has become available.
Its fun down there. Good surface and usually lower than normal turnout. I
have a map of the lot I can fax if you like. First come, first served.

Round14 is the first event at GGF this year. It is also the only open event
left in the immediate area.

Round 15 is Marina on Saturday July 19. It is available.

And thats it: 12, 14, and 15. No bonus number; No jackets for you Bunkie!

Joe Ciarcia, you're still going to get me your co-chair for Round 13, June
29 at Oakland.

Tim Verrall, you need to confirm that you'll be co-chair with Dennis
Armstrong for Round 9 at Stockton, April 27.

Tony