towing tips was: Enclosed Trailer

To: aescano@guidant.com
Subject: towing tips was: Enclosed Trailer
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2003 18:11:10 -0000
On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 08:49:23 -0800 "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
wrote:
>Oh...shoot,i'm been doing it WRONG all these years...so Trailer goes at the
>back.
>hhmmmm...i'll try anything once i guess.Race Car still goes 'on' the trailer???
>Duct Tape still good for attachment?
Duct tape and bungie cords are the tower's best friends after the friendly
gendarmes. Tape keeps the safety chains from dragging on the ground on my rig.
Bungie cords hold things down when you're short on straps. Loaned one to Archie
once to tie down a flapping fender.

Push/pull is a matter of preference in all things automotive. Less oversteer
with the trailer in the rear.

Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com