Re: Results 4th round

To: Sethracer@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Results 4th round
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 15:07:40 -0800
I know where Tom's supposed to run, but the rule says it's up to the
competitor to correctly classify him/herself. I don't overrule. If anyone
had bothered to look at posting, they could have raised a ruckus at the
event. That's why there's posting...at the event. I guess 1) either they
didn't look; or 2) they did, and don't care.
--Pat K