San Francisco Greater Bay Area Invitational

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: San Francisco Greater Bay Area Invitational
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 30 Sep 2002 22:52:17 -0000
We are working on an event to bring all of the
best of the SCCA San Francisco Regional autocrossers
together at one time. This not a promise that such an
event will occur, and it is not yet scheduled nor
committed. An ideal location would be Crow's
Landing (equally inconvenient for everyone) with
Atwater as a possible alternate. An ideal date
would be Nov. 23 or 24 one week before Thanksgiving.
Alternative dates would be later.

If you scored points in a single class in 9 or
more 2002 SFR regular season events, 5 or more
Sac Cup events, expect to do so in 8 or more
Fresno events, or if you ran at Nationals
this year, please let me know if you would
be willing to travel to such an event. If you
can respond for net impaired racers, please
do so. Given that there are nearly 300 of you,
please DO NOT reply to all NOR COPY THE LIST on
your responses to me. Comments/discussion on
the list are, as always, ok.

Rich Urschel

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com