Oct. 13, 2002

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oct. 13, 2002
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:10:46 -0400
TO: All SCCA San Francisco Region Solo II drivers

        We will be at Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA, this Sunday, Sept.
29, 2002 for our first Winter Slush Series event of the year.

        We are moving our Oct. 13 event to Candlestick Park, San Francisco.

        It will be Round 2 of the 2002 Winter Slush Series.

        We had originally planned to be at Oakland but the success of the
Oakland A's makes the availability of Oct. 13 marginal. Plus we might not
learn of its availablity, or lack of availability, unitl two days prior.
Thus, for an orderly transition, the Solo II Steering Committee voted to
move the event.

--John Kelly, scheduler