RE: anyone have a 350Z yet?

To: Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com>, "'james creasy'"
Subject: RE: anyone have a 350Z yet?
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 10:41:42 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mark Smith <msmith@tilia.com> wrote:
> Looks... bah humbug!

<snip>

> I can't be the only person that thinks this way...
> just look at how many
> people drive WRX's! *dig* :o)
>
> Mark.

You are correct sir!!! You wanna know what's REALLY
scary though? After owning the car for a few months
you go outside to look at your car and think to
yourself "wow, that's a great looking car". Then
reality sets in, followed by confusion. You begin to
question your sanity. I think I'm okay though but if
anyone ever hears me say that the Pontiac Aztec is a
good looking vehicle someone please put me out of my
misery.

Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...