RE: E Stock?

To: "'james creasy'" <james@thevenom.net>, "'c.kannan'"
Subject: RE: E Stock?
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 12:22:12 -0700
Thanks James,

>BTW, maybe leave yourself a little cushion next time? =)

Yeah perhaps coning my last runs on both days wasn't such a great plan after
all:)

I want to thank the entire SFR crew for keeping things fun all week long.
Without the  encouragement and wisdom of our group I don't think I could
have done it.  For anyone thinking of trying it for the first time next
year, the depth of experience in SFR is a great advantage!

>an almost three second spread in the trophy times in a stock class?  was
>there some ringer car upsetting things?

If you look at the other stock classes, a 3 second spread over 2 days is
about average.  No ringer cars, just a whole lot of crazy mojo at the top
end of the trophies:)

Peter