Re: SM2 OSP Rules

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: SM2 OSP Rules
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 06:47:18 +0000
Are there rules concerning rim/ tire size? Are there weight restrictions
like 1.02 lb. per CC ? What if my car does not have a plate, was never
registered as long as I've owned it, over 25 years. But it is a regular,
mass produced car intended  for, and most other examples, 10s of
thousands, were used on the street? Can I come play in OSP, or do I have
to some how get registration and a plate for it?   You wouldn't be
afraid of a little  35 year old  Datsun roadster driven by a 50 yr. old
geezer would you? :-)
David Pina