Fender rolling

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Fender rolling
From: SFRASER1234@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:08:33 EDT
Well these people in my industry we call "HACKS"! When you are slightly
rolling the frenders any of these meathods might work. But if you care about
your paint and body panels I take a few extra steps, but for the most part
the same.

things needed:
->a few large friends
->tin snips or die grinder
->wooden rolling device, as Navid put it (aka L-slugger BB bat)

steps:
->jack up vehicle (possibly having to remove the tires)
->about the 10-2 positions cut the inner fender areas about 2" apart,
slightly sothe metal can flex when adjusting
->bolt wheels on and lower vehicle
->have lage friends sit on the corner of vehicle that you are trying to adjust
->depending on how sevre you are rolling sometimes a good clutch driver is
nec. to move the car, smoothly
->another experienced person is nec. "the fender roller"

you just simply adjust how many large friends on the corner to get the proper
roll and it works great!

or give me a call or drop me an e-mail and I'll help you,
Scott Fraser
(I rolled a few fenders before)