RE: Fender rolling

To: <jesvilla@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Fender rolling
From: "Kirk Meline" <kirkm@zeta-idt.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:15:20 -0700
Well the first thing I tried is the Tire Rack's high tech cool looking
fender roll tool.  You can rent it for nothing if you want to wait a few
months.  Ten minutes in I found out it belongs on a shops wall to never be
used again.  The hammer did the job just fine.  No much paint left on the
inside but who cares.  My new panhard makes sure it will not be an issue.

Kirk