Re: Great Season

To: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Great Season
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:28:25 -0700
 I feel the Season was a great success because we have a
GREAT Chief. Bryan you make things happen, & you do
it while making the events fun. You have been very
unselfish with you time. Every event I chaired Brian drove
the M.H. to & from the events, And never complained.

 So let hear it for Bryan!!! I feel he should get an award
for being such a great chief. Can this be done at the
awards banquet?

Way to go Bryan!!!

                               Dennis