Re: Great Season

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great Season
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:25:34 -0700 (PDT)
And thanks right back at ya!!! As a first time
co-chair my feet appreciate you as you didn't give me
any opportunities to really shoot myself in the foot.
This was my first full season (well, minus round 4
(drats, that was supposed to be the fun one too))
autoxing and I had an absolute blast and you made it
happen. Let's not forget who was really the first on
the scene (starting up the motor home and driving to
the event) and who was the last on the scene (driving
it back and parking it).

Cheers, Joe

=====
Silly little Yahoo advert follows...