Fwd: Cancelation of the NASAX Activity at Marina

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, "INTERNET:ERito@aol.com" <ERito@aol.com>,
Subject: Fwd: Cancelation of the NASAX Activity at Marina
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:12:52 -0400
Peggy,
        That's very bad news for the NASA organization. I hope you can
straighten out the problems. NASA has been playing a very positive role in
providing autocrosses for residents of Monterey County and people who want
to travel "over the hill" from the Bay Area.
        We have received enough information from our relationship with
Marina Motorsports to make us believe just what must have been an agonizing
decision on your part.
        I suspect you folks are the victims of a classic "drizzle" contest
between a number of people in Marina, i.e. Marina Motorsports vs. the Mayor
vs. City Council vs. Marina Airport Management vs. the Airport Asst.
Manager who is a classic all on his own. And the Hiller folks, too.
        We need all the autocross events we can muster to serve those folks
interested in the sport in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
        I hope your next message will bear good news.

--John Kelly,
--Solo II scheduler for SCCA San Francisco Region