RE: 2nd Autocross dream last night

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 2nd Autocross dream last night
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:40:59 -0700
Dennis writes...

> In the Dream for some reason I was going to the
>nationals with Ben Martinez. We got there & then
>He ordered me to make him some stairs out of 1"
>pipe. He said, "Make sure they have 1 foot treads".
>Then all of a sudden I was working in the doughnut
>shop in Kansas. & I was scrapping grease & sugar
>off the floor. It was like 2" thick on the whole floor.

This is very interesting. First, I think that you dreamt you were going to
Nationals with Ben would classify this as a "nightmare".

I sense feelings of disillusionment and dispair. Hmmm. Doughnuts. Similar shape
to tires. And grease. That's an easy connection. But the sugar. What's its
metaphor?

Hmmmm.

Katie