2nd Autocross dream last night

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd Autocross dream last night
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:27:28 -0700
 Funny, You guys must have planted the seed for me
last night. I had a truly strange Autocross dream last
night.

 In the Dream for some reason I was going to the
nationals with Ben Martinez. We got there & then
He ordered me to make him some stairs out of 1"
pipe. He said, "Make sure they have 1 foot treads".
Then all of a sudden I was working in the doughnut
shop in Kansas. & I was scrapping grease & sugar
off the floor. It was like 2" thick on the whole floor.

 This is truly a sickness. Can anyone define what it
means?

                           Dennis