FW: Mikes 50th birthday

To: Bay Area Autocross <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Mikes 50th birthday
From: Bryan Nemy <bnemy@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 16:55:41 -0700
Colleena is bringing a cake to the Solo 2 event on 8-25 to celebrate Mike's
McHugh's 50th.  He drives the other RED RX-7 in SS.  Send any messages to
the cc: above.

Bryan

Hi All!
Mike will be turning 50 this Sept. 4th and to celebrate, I thought it would
be fun to have his family & friends send congratulatory emails.  I will then
print them out on nice paper & have them bound into a book.
If you would like to participate in this gift, please email your thoughts
and wishes back to me by Sept. 1st, so I have time to take them to Kinko's
for binding.
Thanx so very much,
Colleena McHugh