Honda wheels for sale... 14" x 5.5" $100

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Honda wheels for sale... 14" x 5.5" $100
From: Jake Hodges <jake@codeworm.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 23:07:16 -0700
Now that you know all about how to get used up race tires for free, get
yourself a set of wheels to mount them on!

A set of four 14" x 5.5" 4x100mm ugly black steel Honda wheels.  This is
the stock size for the Honda del Sol.  $100.

I got these new from Tire Rack and put a set of used up race tires on them
for two events and the first exercise at the last autocross
school.  They've seen less than 20 minutes of use!

They currently have no tires mounted on them.  They live in San Jose, and
can be delivered if you're flexible with time.  I probably won't be able to
get them to an autocross as it might be pushing it to ask my del Sol to
carry my current race tires and another set of wheels.  It's got a hard
enough life as it is.  :)

Jake