Re: The revolution is over.

To: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The revolution is over.
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 20:25:52 -0700
> Can someone direct me to a picture of a Chicken-Cow
> (or is that Cow-Chicken)? It is one thing we're
> talking about right (there's not actually a chicken
> frying up a cow is there)?

Joe,

This whole conversation might explain the origins
of a favorite cartoon series of mine - "Cow and Chicken"

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/watch/tv_shows/cowchicken/

Its a softer "Ren & Stimpy" sorta show.

Its about a cow and a chicken who are little sister and big
brother to each other. Not aware of the frying aspect, I'll
did deeper next time I get addicted to it.

-T