Re: Emergency Tire Replacement / Repair

To: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>, Matthew Rehrer
Subject: Re: Emergency Tire Replacement / Repair
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 19:32:54 -0700
We've used repaired BFG standard tires in Street Tire on our Camaro. The
repair was done by hubby John with a plug, and worked fine. We later took
them over to Big O and they did an improved repair...or maybe I've got a
couple of repair stories muddled together. Anyway, repaired tires work fine
for autocoss, in my experience, which covers a lot of years.
--Pat K

Yu <yuppy@OCF.Berkeley.EDU>