Re: CSCC's "Drive it 9 & 10" at McClellan.

To: "c.kannan" <c.kannan@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: CSCC's "Drive it 9 & 10" at McClellan.
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 06:39:23 -0700
Chris, just in case that I don't have internet access and as you
cautiously drive through the daisies dodging that little italian
mousoilino, and in between writing the next catchy event phrase, could
you please tell me which run group I would drive my ESP Camaro in on
Saturday?

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com