Re: Factory Five Racing and The Bondurant School of High

To: pkincy P KINCY <pkincy@msn.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory Five Racing and The Bondurant School of High
From: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:58:13 -0700
one day at laguna seca in my FFR cobra and i said its WAY too scary for me.
i havent driven one with the 3 link, which is apparently MUCH better than
the 4 link i had at the time.  talk about roll steer!

the spec racers are about 2200 lbs+driver, with donor mustang motors (stock)
and 2.73 gears.  the problem is, there is no one with much road racing
experience driving one yet, so we dont really know how fast they can go.
some of those poor guys had a total of exactly 3 license days on the track
and then started racing.  yikes.

ill email you privately about the accident at buttonwillow, as im interested
in an eyewitness account.

-james c