Re: Factory Five Racing and The Bondurant School of High

To: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Factory Five Racing and The Bondurant School of High
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:06:07 -0700
Ah, Bob B and his love of Cobras. A few years ago, a lady I played tennis
with told me about what was in her garage: a big 427 (is that right) Cobra,
plus a Pantera, a GT350, and some other stuff.
She then went on to describe how she and her husband entered the Cobra in an
early vintage type race (before everyone went gah gah over the old cars),
and Bob offered to drive their car around Sears Point. They were flattered
and said, sure.
Well, they were shocked as he gave the car the ride it deserved while they
had been pussy-footing it. They were so shaken, they withdrew from the event
and never put it on a track again.
What a waste! :)
--Pat K

>From: james creasy <james@thevenom.net>