Re: need info on car trailer tires

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: need info on car trailer tires
From: "Runnion, Ed" <Ed_Runnion@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:14:32 -0700
>Drive I-94 between Detriot and Chicago in March of any
>year. Maybe then you Bay Area weenies would understand
>what a crappy piece of interste looks like. :)

Been there, done that.....although it was August 2001 instead of March.

Alan's right.....I-880 is as smooth as glass compared to I-94 on that
stretch.   That part of I-94 is so rutted that if you can manage to get your
car "in the ruts" I'm convinced you could let go of the steering wheel for
about 10 MILES (and that includes turns in the road!) and never leave your
lane......unless you happened to hit a pothole in one of those ruts :^)

Ed