RE: bmw != POS , was Re: Jr. Cart Entrants Round 9?

To: "'siastuning@attbi.com'" <siastuning@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: bmw != POS , was Re: Jr. Cart Entrants Round 9?
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:42:16 -0700
It's okay, I've calmed down now.  I get that way sometimes when I'm hungry.
Luckily one of my colleagues had a bag of cookies:)

Alan, I really don't think any of this is a result of your obviously
tongue-in-cheek remark.  James was trying to defend BMWs, it just didn't
sound that way when I first read it.

Peter