Need workers for our region's SCCA ProSolo.

To: "Ba-Autox@Autox.Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need workers for our region's SCCA ProSolo.
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@abac.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 07:48:49 -0700
Hello SFR!

It's time to get pumped up about this year's local ProSolo in Atwater, CA
(pay no attention to Andy's request for workers at the Tour).  :-)  Our
region is hosting the event, and we'll need your help in running it
smoothly.  It is important to continue putting on great National level
events in our area, so that we can continue to host these in future years.

Especially for those of you that haven't been to a ProSolo, don't let the
"Pro" part of the name scare you.  Although there are many fiercely
competitive drivers that show up at these events, the ProSolo format is
extremely fun for everyone.  I even think most people would agree that
ProSolo's are closer to being a spectator sport than a normal Solo2 event.
With a drag strip start, and mirror image courses, you can test more of your
driving skills.  If you haven't entered yet, go here:
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/prosolo/2002/atwater/index.html

As for working goes, the ProSolo is no different than any other regional
autox event.  We need people for registration, tech, course setup, safety
steward, etc.  These jobs aren't any more complicated than normal, and also
excuse you from any other course working duties during the rest of the event
weekend.

We do have a few workers so far, but still need:

--Two Course Setup workers (Work from 8am-Noon Friday 5/10)

--Two Tech workers (Work from 5pm-7pm Friday 5/10, and 7am-8am Saturday
5/11)

--One Registration worker (Work from 5pm-8pm Friday 5/10, and 7am-8am
Saturday 5/11)

If you'd like to help us with one of these positions, please email me or
Sharon directly.

Thanks!

Corey Smith - co-chair
smythe@abac.com