Thanks Everyone for helping with a great event!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks Everyone for helping with a great event!!
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:44:15 -0700
 Thanks Everyone for helping out with a great event. Special Thanks to my
Co-Chair
Don Ebaugh, Tony Tabacco for helping with course design, Bryan Nemy for driving
the
mobile home there & back. Durk, Arie, Ben, Chris & Pilar for helping out with
set-up.
I know I may be missing a few of you. But you know who you are, And I am very
grateful!!

 I am glad I was able to pull off 4 runs for everyone. I am also glad I was
able to
design a course at Stockton with 2 fast straight-aways. Everyone always
complains
that Stockton is to small & the courses are to technical. I hope I changed a
few
minds today.

 Got to get some sleep.

                                                         Dennis Armstrong