Reg. Workers for 4/21 3Com Autox !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Reg. Workers for 4/21 3Com Autox !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 02:25:50 EDT
Hello All:

We need some registration workers for this Sunday's autox at 3Com.
Especially during run group 1 when all those fast DSP drivers get out there
again :)

Anyone willing or able to work the gate waiver job should try to see the
event chairs or myself to get several clipboards, box of wristbands, and
maybe some cones to form a waiver entry line off the street. w/o the cones I
see it being difficult to funnel cars to the waiver persons.  MJ ??

Anyway, thanks for any help with registration possible.  Later morning would
be fine too.  I'll take newbies, oldbies, youngbies, frisbies.

Don