Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:42:22 -0400
John writes:
       FWIW: The Corvair has had its weight REDUCED in C Prepared for 2002. And
said Corvair's owner has now departed from the Prepared Autocross Committee as
he's been elected, again, to the SCCA's National Board of Directors. Look for
good things from Corvair in 2002.

If I miscounted I'm sure you'll let me know. <G>

Okay -
In case anybody mis-interprets John paranoia (Some well deserved, I agree) The
Corvair running in C/Prepared still carries more weight per horsepower than any
other C/P car and with a wheelbase seven inches longer than a new Camaro. Look
for the same few Corvairs to show up at Topeka, and have as much fun as they
always have. And, by the way, the weight reduction was done in 2000 for the
2001 competition year. - Seth Emerson