Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Who spoiled it for modern Lotuses
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 20:58:28 -0700
I should apologize? For running a very old car? Even when it won its first
championship, somewhere in the mid-80s, it was 20 plus years old. :)
Sheesh, it's always our fault. :)
And, yes, Colin promised he would sell more in one year than he did when he
first had the 7 homologated for SCCA racing in the early 60s.
--Pat K