Autocross trailer fro sale

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross trailer fro sale
From: Larrybsp@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:19:20 EST
from: larrybsp@aol.com (Larry Stark)

          Autocross trailer for sale. Has enclosed lockable plywood tire box
big enough to hold four 315/35-17" tires. Behind tire box is open box for
Jack, tools etc. Built
on commercial steel frame with 13" tires (tow at 75 without worry)  wired for
turn and brake lights. Painted black. Stored in my shed since I went road
racing. I need the room. $200 firm. Its worth twice the price. Contact me if
your interested.

                                                                       Larry