I'm Soooo Tired!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm Soooo Tired!!
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 11:02:42 -0800
 I am exhausted.
Just wanted to thank all of you for your help at a great event. So many of
you helped out when we really needed it. Thank all of you who did, I am
not going to mention names because I am afraid I will miss someone.
But you know who you are & THANK YOU!!! It make me proud to belong
to a club that can rely on it's members to pull together and make things
happen. Thanks to all of you who, Helped with set up, Stepped up to help
out even though it was raining, & with tear down. Thanks also to my
fellow chairs for all their help & support.

                                              Thank you
                                          Dennis Armstrong