Exhaust mods for FS class

To: "SoloII List (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust mods for FS class
From: "MrPepsi (Brent Johnson)" <SoloII@mrpepsi.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 06:59:08 -0800
I have been told I will not be able to install a "Cat-Back" exhaust system
on my FS class car and remain in FS class.
But, on page 90 of the 2002 National Solo rulebook it says:

"Any part of the exhaust system beyond (downstream from) the header/manifold
or catalytic converter, if so equipped, may be substituted provided the
system meets the requirements of 3.5. Stainless steel heat exchangers are
permitted only if the physical dimensions and configuration remain
unchanged."

It then talks about changing the catalytic converters and such. This sounds
to me like exhaust can be changed. 3.5 refers to within sound limits.

Can someone please clear this up for me?
Can I or can't I?
Thanks
Brent