Re: HELP!!!

To: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELP!!!
From: Michelle and Mike <mnmtoyracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:42:48 -0800 (PST)
 If Jeremy has someone that can come help me at the gate in the a.m. Mike is
willing to help with setup. He's never done it before, but willing & able to
help.  And whenever he's done with setup, he can come help at the gate!
Mike & Michelle
  Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net> wrote: To all who are not going
to S.D.
We need some help on Sunday morning with setup. Please contact me or Tony T.
This will count as your work assignment of course.

I have helped many of you in the past, So if you can please return the favor &
help us out on Sunday it would be greatly appreciated.

Dennis Mc'Armstrong
Tony O'Tabacco
Natalie O'Tabacco