HELP!!!

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: HELP!!!
From: Dennis & Sherry Armstrong <miata@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:27:52 -0800
 To all who are not going to S.D.
We need some help on Sunday morning with setup. Please contact me or Tony T.
This will count as your work assignment of course.

 I have helped many of you in the past, So if you can please return the favor &
help us out on Sunday it would be greatly appreciated.

                                                        Dennis Mc'Armstrong
                                                        Tony O'Tabacco
                                                        Natalie O'Tabacco