Michael Marsh

To: "Bay Area Team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Michael Marsh
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:21:44 -0800
Michael Marsh died recently, and here's the info on his memorial service.

The date has been set for Michael's Memorial Service

It will be Saturday, March 23, 2002 at 2:00 pm.

At:  Golden Gate Lutheran Church
       601 Dolores Street / 19th Street
       San Francisco, CA  94110
       (415) 647-5050

This is where we were married and Michael was baptised (and so were the
children & I was baptised and confirmed there).      There will be
refreshments at the church following the memorial.

Thanks to all for your love and support at this time.

Love, Michele, Marie, Matthew, Malena & Monica
***end of message
--Pat Kelly