Geez! News!

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Geez! News!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 20:47:52 -0800
Hello everyone,

I just got word from Byron Short himself who addresses the GEEZ  map accuracy
question, to which he responds: "True enough!  But our goal isn't to draw
perfect maps (although we do want them to be as good as possible, and we think
we've done a pretty good job of that).  Our goal is to help drivers go faster.
That doesn't require a perfect map...it just requires a map that
allows good understanding of where you were, what happened, and why.  GEEZ
does a better job of that than $4000 and up systems."

If you want to talk to Byron in person, you can reach him directly at
888-909-0818, or e-mail him at info@extremegeez.com.

Now, I am not a spokesperson for this product. I've never even used it, but I
know a lot of people who have. Are they better drivers for it? I can't tell. I
just know that they have a lot more data points to fool around with.

Byron wrote some great articles about GEEZ analysing the runs of some of the
nation's top drivers, which for me provided great insight. For example, he did
an article on Happy Feet, that on and off the gas thing that people do, that I
really worked hard to eliminate (took a lot of practice). So, anyway, his
articles helped my driving, so probably Geez! had something to do with that.

Again, I am not a spokesperson for this product. I'm going home now.

Katie