RE: rollbar

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, "Alloy, Mark" <malloy@ontool.com>
Subject: RE: rollbar
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 20:26:57 -0800
It's not quite south bay, but I can't recommend Performance Fabrication
in Belmont highly enough.  Amazing, amazing work. Fantastic workmanship,
finish, fit, detail, you name it.  A little pricey, but they are
fantastic craftsmen who really care about doing things right. They
mostly build serious race cars (everything from Bonneville cars to funny
cars), but do work on street cars as well.

Ask for Steve, if you talk to 'em.  Find me at an event if you'd like to
look at the work they did for me.

Cheers
-Brooks