Points and Results problems

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Points and Results problems
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 09:23:46 -0800
I have fixed a few glitches with points and results.
Some may indicate that people don't know how to
get around fast in those pages, so I'll review:

- Click on any class at the top of any page to go directly there
- Click on any class heading in Results to go to points for that class
- Click on any Round Number in points to get to the results for
   that class for that round.
- Click on the "OA" or "PAX" heading in results to see the overall
   order of finish.
- If there's a link, try it out -- it may surprise you.

So you can swing around in there easily without ever using any index.

Have fun.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!