Re: How racers drive

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>, Carl Merritt
Subject: Re: How racers drive
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 23:27:25 -0800
this driving thing is really whats dangerous.  better outlaw that.

do you guys make a distinction between hands-free and hand-held?  if not,
better ban talking to a passenger.

i dont own a cell phone, but once i made a call from the cobra using one.
i, of course, could not hear a thing, so just waited some amount of time
after dialing and started talking.  didnt even know if a machine or a person
hung up.  thats been my only call from a car, ever.

-james c