Re: "After the Ecstacy, the Laundry"

To: kkelly@spss.com
Subject: Re: "After the Ecstacy, the Laundry"
From: TummyRub@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:34:15 EST
Katie,
    Arghh I could feel the blade going in. It was cold. My hard drive ate my
comments. I was hoping you saved yours. Mine was something about
scientifically verifying your analysis of "Katie's Cone".
.....Gary
The autoX song. Sung to the tune of The Little Nash Rambler:
"Blip, blip, blip, blip, dem cones went blip, blip, blip"

P.S. I meant to include the list in my earlier response. I did this time.
Hope its Ok with you.