RE: NCSCC "History"

To: <Sethracer@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NCSCC "History"
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 11:53:11 -0800
Seth Emerson writes...

>John - I don't know what year that came from, but that was never
>the case during the 20 years I ran in council events. That was from >about
>1973 through 1994. And I was Autocross chairman for two
>years.

I think my dad's talking about a period even before that. That's hard for me to
even visualize. But way, way, WAY back, if a club hosted an event, they ran the
whole thing and didn't run.

I don't remember those days, though. I only heard about it. And if I'm wrong,
oh well.

But what about SCAT, huh? Bonus points if anyone can tell the list about SCAT.
Seth, my folks, Charlie Davis, and Don McKenna are exempt from participating in
this round.

Katie