woohoo! Reg. Workers for Boondoggle Needed !

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: woohoo! Reg. Workers for Boondoggle Needed !
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 21:14:46 EST
Hi Everyone:

I'm sure everyone is just as excited as I to get this new season underway.
We should expect a pretty large turnout (based on previous yrs) so we need
some volunteers to staff the registration table to get everyone (300+ maybe?)
through as efficiently as possible.  Jeremy has some great ideas to
facilitate the newbie movement along the table, and if Alan is still
assisting novices that would be great too.  I believe if the Supra is running
by sunday, then at least Jeremy and I will both be in the 3rd run group so
staffing around that time is crucial.

Everyone please note that tech inspection will be conducted at a separate
area (look for the floor jack) and its each driver's responsibility to get
car teched well before the run group. There probably is a cutoff time for
tech, please inquire.  I believe run group 1 is still teched on grid, correct
me if I'm wrong on this point as we will be answering this question often
sunday morning.

Thanks to all of you who have helped registration this past season.  Looking
forward to seeing you all again this year !

Don Lew
Reg. Chief