Jan. 27 Boondoggle is "on"

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jan. 27 Boondoggle is "on"
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:44:31 -0500
Confirming the SF Region 2002 season opener on Jan. 27 at The Network
Associates Colisuem is "ON."

It was with mixed emotions as I watched the New England Patriots kick a
field goal to break a 13-13 tie during overtime in last night's NFL playoff
game on a snowy field.
The Patriots won 16-13, thus ending the Oakland Raiders try for the Super
Bowl.

        With the Raiders out of the picture, we will stage our opener on
Sunday, Jan. 27, 2002.
        Caution: if you are new to this list, we require SCCA membership
(any region) to enter an SF Region autocross and you must have your card in
hand when you register. We took this approach to slow down the pace of our
growth. We can handle a large field but ONLY if we don't have too many new
folks to train.

        To join, call the SF Region office in Willows, CA, during business
hours and plead your case. 1-530-934-4455 or 1-888-995-7222

        Let the season begin.

--John Kelly, Solo II scheduler