Re: Boondoggeral

To: Lolita and Mike <lomike@earthlink.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Boondoggeral
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 22:57:58 -0800
Lolita and Mike wrote:

> I've only been following this list for a year, never met the man, never run
> a NASA event (only 'cause "they" are down there and I haven't had the time)
> but IMHO, based on what I read
> anyone who thinks that Dennis is going to come to any sfrscca event and
> enjoy himself and be friendly/social/relaxed has had way too many crispy
> cremes.

Thank you for that admitedly uninformed opinion with
the embeded denouncement of any who would disagree.

Dennis and Peggy attended Boondoggle as recently as 1999.
I have never found either of them to be anything but friendly
and helpful at an autocross.

'Course, I *can* understand how one can get an
opposite impression from Dennis' e-mail or even
his personal brand of humor, but donuts got nothin'
to do with it.

I have yet to meet an autocrosser I didn't like, but
I'm working on it.

Rich Urschel